Sunday, October 19, 2008

Phone Sex Girl Waiting On You



  • Phone Sex Girl waiting to enjoy naughty phone play with you!

  • Call me--I'm home alone, horny, wet, and waiting to fulfill your every sexual desire.

  • If it's a nasty, kinky fantasy that's your secret favorite, I love that best of all!

  • Life's too short to keep these things to ourselves forever, unexperienced, unlived. Tell me your pleasure, and it will be mine to fulfill it.

  • Join me in a place where nothing is forbidden, nothing taboo, nothing unacceptable. Where you get just what you want--with a partner who loves hearing about it, acting it out, and cums from it like a waterfall.

  • Or, let me pleasure us with an explicit fantasy we live out together. Anything-goes sex, oral (I love to swallow!), anal, & ass play (mmmm...love that, too); roleplaying first time / virgin, barely legal, innocent babysitter, naughty neighbor, student / teacher, kinky nurse, orgy, lesbian / bisexual, threesomes, gangbang, slut wife / cuckold; strapons and other toys (ask about my huge collection!) & mutual masturbation (I love gushing out an O right as you shoot off), lingerie / panties / stockings, humiliation -- I can be your little cumslut whore; or you can be my fuck boy toy ... all up to you -- and too many more to list!

Call me soon Chelsea


877-439-3874

No comments: